Secured Creditor Rights
The attorneys at the Goodrich Law Corporation have years of experience representing secured creditors (such as banks, captive finance companies and individuals) in bankruptcy matters.
Part of our experience includes:
- Motions for Relief from the Automatic Stay
- Objections to Plan Confirmation
- Motions to Value Collateral
- Motions to Redeem Personal Property
- Proofs of Claim
- Motions to Avoid Liens
- Motions to Assume or Reject Unexpired Leases
- Adversary Proceedings such as (Objections to Dischargeability of Debt)
The Goodrich Law Corporation charges a flat fee for preparation of pleadings for its clients and our rates are typically below the industry standards.
For a free consultation, please Contact Us!