David M. Goodrich, Esq., of the Goodrich Law Corporation will present debtor and creditor issues on Reaffirmation Agreements at the United State Bankruptcy Court on November 30, 2010 as part of a Brown Bag Lunch.
Subjects to be covered:
- Preliminary considerations for counsel representing bankruptcy debtors in relation to reaffirmation agreements for personal property.
- Disclosures to bankruptcy debtors for reaffirmation agreements.
- Automobile lenders' positions on the requirement for reaffirmation agreements.
- A brief analysis of Bankruptcy law and California law and its relation to the enforceability of bankruptcy default clauses (ipso facto clauses) contained in vehicle finance agreements.
- A judge's opinion on the law under the BAPCPA of 2005.
- This seminar will be open to the public and is $10.00 at the door.
For directions or more information, please Contact Us!